Tata group into onlinemarket as Tata Cliq||Offers page

Tata Group is famous in all the industries from salt to automobile,now they are stepping into e-commerce platform with omni-channel marketplace as Tata Cliq.Tata Group has the revenue of 108 Billion USD dollars with their hand in diverse industries.Tata Consultancy Sevices is the world’s second largest software company with largest employee base in the world.Hence, they wanted to improve their branches into e-commerce industry with all new Tata Cliq.

According to the news in DnaIndia website Tata Cliq can deliver up to 690 cities in India with 7000 pin codes.Tata Industries have the stake of 90% in the Tata Cliq and the remaining 10% is owned by the retail arm Trent.Tata Cliq aims in serving their customers by both in-store and online market.They are offering ”

Tata group into onlinemarket as Tata Cliq||Offers page

They are offering “phygital” services which are totally unique from other onlinemarkets like Flipkart and amazon, where phygital refers to both digital and physical presence.Customers can select the goods online and also can choose to pick up the goods from any of its 530 stores.These “phygital” services reduce the order delivery time by choosing available stores nearby.

Tata group into onlinemarket as Tata Cliq||Offers page

Tata Cliq online store had apparels, footware and electronics which they are maintaining up to 400 brands with top most top foreign brands.

Website : Tata Cliq

Android App : Download Here

Here are the links for Tata Cliq offers:

  • Get upto 50% off on kitchen appliances:Here
  • Get Croma EL7327 HD Ready LED TV 39 inches Black for Rs19,900: Here
  • Shop Buckaroo and get Rs700 leather belt free: Here
  • Buy hp laptops and desktops and get Rs2000 voucher: Here
  • Get upto 50% off on personal care gadgets: Here
  • Get other offers : Here

Q in the logo of Tata Cliq refers to a magnifying glass which represents the market focus on brands and price.Save all the money and time by shopping at Tata Cliq with all the trusted brands and offers.Go get the shopping done at lower prices with quality.

 

 

 

NO COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY