Xiaomi Finally at an event in china took the Ribbon Off Mi Note 2 today. From Xiaomi Mi Max it started phablets and this is the recent Phablet by Xiaomi. The Xiaomi Mi Note 2 comes with the stylish Curved edges both front and back, much like Samsung galaxy S7 Edge or Note 7.
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 Features:
Display, Memory and Ram:
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2 has superb display with 5.7-inch OLED, panel, curved on both sides and comes with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels.
- The Xiaomi Mi Note 2 packs up with 64 GB or 128 GB of internal storage and there is No external slot.
- They are two variants in Mi Note 2 which are powered with 4GB and 6GB Ram and both the phones have best performance with no lag and supports all the high end games.
- It also comes with fingerprint sensor which is located at the back of device with ultra fast unlocking.
Camera and Battery:
- It comes with the camera which is directly out of the Google Pixel with gyro enabled EIS on 4K video capture.
- 22.5 MP rear camera, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash and 8 MP secondary camera, f/2.0, autofocus.
- The features of Xiaomi Mi Note 2 are 1/2.6″ sensor size, 1 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama.
- The Battery Xiaomi Mi Note 2 is highly powered with 4070mAh Non-removable battery and offering up to a full day of use and Quick Charge 3.0.
Processing and Software:
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2 has many massive features and best processing speed ,it is packed with a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 chipset and has Adreno 530 GPU which renders high-quality graphics easily and quickly.
- It has the dimensions of 156.2 x 77.3 x 7.6 mm (6.15 x 3.04 x 0.30 in) where the phone has a thickness of 7.6mm and weighs about 166 gm which feels light farther than Xiaomi Mi Max.
- It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow which is the updated version of Android and the UI of the phone is completely different from stock android and it has the new MIUI 8.0 which runs the phone smoothly with all the new features like calculating and convert,scrolling screenshots,second space,photo,video editor and redesigned notes.
- Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 chipset.
- Gyro enabled EIS on 4K video capture.
- Display – OLED Display covered by a curved glass.
- Two colour variants – Piano Black and Glacier Silver.
- Strong Battery.
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 price:
The 4GB variant Xiaomi Mi Note 2 with 64GB internal memory comes with a price of Rs27,999 and 6GB variant Xiaomi Mi Max with 128GB internal memory comes with a price of Rs34,499.
Xiaomi MI Note 2 is yet another solid package phone with all the high-end features and also new features such as OLED Display and massive screen size. People who interest on using large screen phones can give a try to this phones because of the Lightweight of 166gm makes it comfortable in the hand while using.This is a device for movie lovers,pro-gamer and Kindle readers which maximize their screen to the next level with a high-quality display.